Question pc freeze and restart itself because gpu (no overheat)

Dec 26, 2021
So i just buy a new gtx 760ti gpu then use it for like a month, its running normally and nothing happen, but at one day its start freezing and restarting itself while gaming (just while in game) when i am not playing any game nothing is happening, when i am in a game lobby nothing is literally happening, its start to freeze and restart just when the game start, after that i checked my gpu temp its really normal temp (60-66°C) on game, after that i thought its my psu but when i change to another gpu the pc didnt freeze and restart in game, i never overclocked my gpu , then i start to touching my gpu and its HOT AS HELL, i checked again in msi afterburner the temp is 41°C but when i touch it, its really freakin hot, kind of weird, if you know what is hapening to my gpu please reply T_T (sorry if my english bad) and if you know what happen is there still a chance to fix it? or i must just get going and buy another gpu, thank you

Dec 26, 2021
gtx 760ti
i5 3470
12gb ram
my psu is coolermaster 600w

when the pc freeze and restart, I tried to psychically touch the GPU and its HOT LIKE A FRYPAN, hot when I touch it psychically, but when I see the temp its normal like 40-51°C , its really weird

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS