Hardcore_2

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
PC specs:
CPU: i7-4790k
GPU: Gigabyte geforce gtx 760 windforce 3x 2gb 256 bit
MB: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5
RAM: 1x Hyperx 8GB DDR3 1600mhz
1x Hyperx 8GB DDR3 1866mhz(clocked down to 1600mhz)
PSU: Antec classic 650W
HDD:1x 500GB 7.2K RPM Western
1x 180GB Seagate
1x 120GB Western
Other: 3 case fans

So,here is the problem. Few months ago i was just playing some games and suddenly the pc froze. I though that it is an overheating problem and i replaced the termal paste on my CPU and GPU just to make sure. The problem didn't go away. Then i tried to do a CPU stress test and it froze my pc immediatelly. And then i tried to:
-change video card
-change ram
-change hdd
-change psu
None of them worked. Another interesting thing is that my PC is not "beeping" when i start it. I also saw that the problem occurs when CPU is under stress. SO, i tried my pc on a friend's computer. IT worked perfectly, we pushed it to like 90C and it had no problem staying there, but a fun fact is that his pc also didn't "beep" with my CPU,but i worked. So, the remaining item for the problem was the MOTHERBOARD. Bought one from internet, put all the components togehter and the problem is still here.
This MB is also not "beeping" at start. A fun thing is that when i disconnected all the components that need electricity like FANS, video card, other HDD, and i tried a cpu stress test it also froze but after 30 sec not instantly. The only idea that came in my mind is that both MB and PSU are faulty and i didn;t try this combination with other components. My mind is blown... Could you guys help me?