Question Pc freeze then monitor keyboard and mouse turn off while pc stays on win10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2020
Hello

Lately i have been having a very random and aggravating issue with my gamer. Upon boot up (once on on desktop) or waking from hybrid sleep, my mouse will freeze and 2 seconds later
my keyboard, monitor and mouse shut off, but the pc lights stay on as well as fans ect. The hard drive light also stops ticking away which would suggest a crash? I have to hold power button and reboot to fix. It can do this once a month or twice in a row...very random but lately it was been doing it alot more. Yes my pc and ram are overclocked BUT taking it back to stock still yields the same issues. The pc is less than a year old and i built it myself as i have been doing since like 2000.

Things i have already tried... New power supply, upgraded ram to flare x, added water cooling and searched to the 10th page of google and tried those fixes...nadda. Again, i have taken ALL
settings back to factory and have even upgraded bios to attempt a fix.

The event viewer doesnt show much except Distributedcom warnings and a red Error Eventlog 1101 Event processing, as well as kernel power error after having to hold power to shut down. I have even tried to diag this with minidumps which show nothing.

I have also put this pc through its paces using many types of software like furmark, 3dmark and performance test ect. Stock fan it would max at 90-95c under burn in and with liq cooling never gets above 65(ish)c even under the heaviest loads. It idles at about 35c-40c

Im at a loss here and am hoping yall can steer me in the right direction. THANKS!

Msi b450+ mb
ryzen 2600 (3.4ghz to 4.1gz i think)
flare x 16gb dual channel (current @ 3200mhz)
crucial 1tb ssd and a 2tb mech hdd for storage
psp is 700 watt
rx 590 sapphire
liq cooling single radiator and fan, mystic light gives temperature indications.

Aug 24, 2020
aprvia beast 700watt. this power supply is a replacement in an attempt to fix the issue.... which didnt work. im actually about to put the 600watt thermaltake 80+ back in seeing as its a better psp. the market had very few offerings when swapping out the psp and i was lucky to find the apevia. again swapping out the psp dinna help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.