[SOLVED] Pc Freeze while playing

Jul 2, 2019
Hi, I've been having this problem for a while.

I did this pc a few months ago and I was helped by a friend of mine for the list of PC components. I had a technician install it.
A few days later after installing some game, my pc started ticking even if it was off. A day later it was gone but here the real problem begins.
When I started playing, the screen froze but I could move the mouse. But it lasted less than a minute, once or twice when I start playing (this with all the games).
I took it to the technician and said that the problems were the ram and the motherboard, but he only changed the ram because It was getting too expensive.

A few days ago it was going well but yesterday when I started playing, Aragami, my pc started to freeze more often (every 1/2 minutes?). And when it freeze I don't hear anything for a moment, nobody hears me on discord and i had to re-connect my headphones, my keyboard goes crazy (it stuck on a key), and the controller is unusable. The game doesn't even lag, It goes well for a moment. I tried other games but same thing.
It looks like the problem is the motherboard because the problem touches the audio, video and the I/O. I don't know if it's worth to change the motherboard, I spent a lot to try to fix it...

I tried to format, to check and update the drivers but nothing. At this point I don't even know what to do...

Here's the list of the components:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DQ3G4q

It would be nice if someone could help, I really appreciate 🤗