PC freeze with pixel-like suqares on screen

Feb 28, 2018
Hello there,
I've built myself a PC in around June(specs down below). After a month or less I started to experience an issue. Small squares that are pixel-like that flicker appear on screen and the PC freezes, sometimes I can still hear audio but not for long then the PC restarts by itself or I force shut it if it doesn't and occasionally after the crash the PC restarts and at the post screen some violet/purple-ish lines appear but it passes the post and boots up. Recently a notification shows up saying "Application (Application name e.g. FortniteClient, chrome.exe and discord.exe) has been blocked form accessing Graphical hardware". Sometimes the screen flickers and it restores but that is rarely.If I tried to do a system stability test using AIDA64 for 15-30+ mins and it runs fine but once I press the stop button in couple seconds to minutes the crash occurs. Every driver is up to date. Temps are in norm as well, gpu does not exceed 75C while on load. No overclock done. I've manged to do a log file using GPUZ of the crass.

What I've tried so far:
Reinstalling Graphics drivers.
Removing graphics drivers with DDU and reinstalling them.
Memory test - pass.
CPU test - pass.
Re seating of GPU.
Re seating of RAM.
clean re installation of Windows 10.
Connecting to the monitor with other cables.
Basically I have tried everything that I could find on the internet so far.

At this point I'm suspecting a hardware issue related to the graphics card but i hope im wrong.
Any help will be gladly appreciated!!

PC specs:
intel i7 7700K
Fractal Design Celsius s36
Asus Strix z270 F
Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition
Seagate BarraCuda ST2000LM015 2TB
ADATA SSD Ultimate SU800
EVGA 650 GQ GOLD+
ENTHOO EVOLV ATX GLASS

Pictures of the crash:
https://imgur.com/a/0UDyf

P.S
I coundnt include the GPUZ log file since i dont know how to attach a .txt file.
If someone shares with how to add it I will do so.

Image issues are usually a video card issue, contact the vendor and check with them. Could be a power supply issue, you did not list that, hopefully with the parts you got you have a good one. You did not try a clean Windows setup, that will rule out any software issues.

If you can, try the card in another system with a good power supply, if same thing happens there, it's the card.

Feb 28, 2018

Oh , yes I forgot the power supply.. Its a EVGA 650 GQ GOLD+.
Also I've contacted the vendor and they simply said that I can send them back the card and they will check it up and if they find it faulty they will send me the money back but with the current condition for the graphics cards market I would prefer to avoid doing that. Also i will try doing the clean Windows setup and will post the results.
Thank you.