Question Pc freeze

sfendourakispan

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
Hello, I just bought a new pc and I have a major issue. Let's get this from the start, I bought the components and put them all together (I will write down the specs) I installed windows from a boot able USB so far so good. After that I started installing drivers and my pc freeze for first time I thought it wasn't smthing serious so I continued but the same thing happened so I reseted my pc from advanced options and installed drivers and some basic programmes and games and all was good. The next day as I was playing sometimes my game was freezing but just for some seconds, until one last time when after I finished a game of lol it completely froze and I had to restart it but after that I wasn't able not to even put my password and get to desktop, it was just freezing at startup and so after many tries and some disk check from troubleshooting I decided to format my pc and install windows from the start but I was not able to do so because it was freezing every time at installing setup. I kept trying restarting over and over again cleared cmos uninstall all the components and put them back together again. I even got my old hard drive and tried to install Windows there but the exact same thing happened. The freeze wasn't necessary at the same point of the setup but it was not more than 2 mins after I was starting it. I know its not a heat problem neither a disk problem but I am completely clueless about what's wrong so pls help me
Specs :
Ryzen 3 2200g
1x8 gskill aegis 3000mhz
Gigabyte b450 ds3h
Thermaltake rgb 700W
Intenso 120gb ssd

TRENDING THREADS