Question PC freezes after like 20 minutes

Jan 18, 2021
hello, so recently my pc has just started freezing after 20 minutes or so, and when i look at the eventvwr, i see kernel power 41 error, so i believe something has lost power in my computer, but i have no idea what, when the pc freezes, the screen stays, audio just goes away, cannot move my mouse, cannot use my keyboard, just frozen completely, i also checked if i have the 100 percent disk usage issue, but no, from the start disk usage is like 5 percent and when it froze it was like 1 percent, is it software or hardware?

Jan 18, 2021
I have the same problem exactly the same I will keep an eye on this thread

hello, so i just went to disassemble my pc, and put it back together, and i just started like checking the cables, i was just pushing them in, making sure there's no loose ones, and the cpu cable wasn't like connected the entire way, i am not sure if that was the problem, i have yet to test it, but just make sure everything is connected and no loose cables

Jan 18, 2021
okay, so i moved the graphics card, and then put it back in, and the pc doesn't seem to freeze now, because i'm pretty sure it would have froze by now, so i guess make sure everything is in place and secure.