Question PC freezes and forces me to restart. Help!

Feb 8, 2020
Hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem. I've been experiencing it for a while now and its starting to really annoy me. Basically, Whenever im gaming (No matter the game) i tend to play it for about 30-1hr and then my pc just freezes. I thought this was a RAM problem at first and installed more and swapped them around. This worked for a while but has been doing it again. If anyone has any fixes or advice you can give me it would be much appreciated.

I'll list me Specs just in case:

CPU - AMD FX-8350

GPU - Radeon R9 270

Ram - 24GB

OS - Windows 10 64bit

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Please post the specifics of your PC spec:
CPU: FX8350
MB: ???
GPU: R9 270
RAM: What make/model???
PSU: Make and model???
Storage: ???

When you say swapped them around, you mean you removed the old and installed the new in replacement?
Have you monitored CPU and GPU temps under load?
Do you have all the latest drivers installed directly from the manufacturer(s)? (Not using a driver update app).
Do you have latest BIOS installed?

Feb 8, 2020
When you say swapped them around, you mean you removed the old and installed the new in replacement?
Yes.
Have you monitored CPU and GPU temps under load?
I have also done this, im not a huge tech nerd but it seems to be running properly.
Do you have all the latest drivers installed directly from the manufacturer(s)? (Not using a driver update app).
hmm i think so, i use the amd built in driver app and assumed that was the only one i would need.
Do you have latest BIOS installed?
To be honest with you im not quite sure. My motherboard is a Gigabyte Technology 970A-DS3P. I haven't messed with the bios as i dont wanna mess anything and honestly i wouldn't know how to update it properly.