PC freezes and makes robotic sound while watching videos. Check all specs, still dont know the problem.

AngelMdez

Prominent
Feb 28, 2017
Ive been reading A LOT of post in this matter. Noone could help me so i decided to post. Since i change my Graphics card, CPU,mobo and Ram, the pc starting to fail. It always happens watching livestreams, videos on stream or videos in youtube. The error is that the screen freezes, starts to go slow (really slow) like slowmotion. Peripherals dont react, like they switch off and sometimes (not always) it makes a robotic sound in the meantime through speakers.

Since this error started, i change my PSU, now my Graphics card, and i run the Sea tools for both my Disk and they pass, Memtest86+ overnight and my Ram pass.

My computer is:

CPU: AMD FX-8350
Grafica: Saphire Radeon RX 480 turbo+
PSU: Tacens Radix VII 700W 80 plus silver
RAM: Kingston 8GB 1600hz CL10
SSD: Samsumg 840 Evo 120GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB
Mobo: Asus Crosshair V Formula

Temps idle are:
CPU -> 34º
Mainboard -> 25º
Disks -> 30º
GPU-> 45º

AngelMdez

Prominent
Feb 28, 2017

Yes. I reisntalled once every year or so. Checked everything is right and updated. This has been happening for more than 2 years now. Weird thing is, sometines it doesnt happen. And the PC can be On for days that it wont happen. The moment i turn it off or restart it, happens again. A few restarts till it doesnt happen.