Question PC Freezes and not able to boot.

Jan 6, 2019
Hello, this happened in the past and the problem was fried HDD. It happened again in the same way. I replaced HDD with an 240gb SSD for windows. And 1tb HDD for games. Also switched my PSU for a modern one.

So i was playing CSGO, suddenly my game and everything else froze, as i tried to restart my pc, it blackscreened and nothing happened. (This happened before.)

What can cause these problems?
CPU - Amd A6 6790
GPU - RX570 4gb.
Mobo - Asus A88XM-A
Ram - 3x HyperX savage 4gb.
PSU - Xilence 600w.
HDD - Seagate 1tb barracuda.
SSD - Kingston Sata 124 gb.

Please help me determine the problem.

What is the exact model of your Xilence power supply? Generally, Xilence power supplies are low quality and not recommended with an RX570 of any sort.
Does your PSU fan spin?

First, take everything to the bare minimum.

Try to boot with the following things removed:
  1. Remove the 570 and plug monitor into your motherboard.
  2. Remove all but 1 stick of ram.
  3. No SSD or HDD drives connected.
See if you can at least get to your BIOS. If not, try to remove the CMOS battery and clear CMOS.

Jan 6, 2019
What is the exact model of your Xilence power supply? Generally, Xilence power supplies are low quality and not recommended with an RX570 of any sort.
Does your PSU fan spin?

First, take everything to the bare minimum.

Try to boot with the following things removed:
  1. Remove the 570 and plug monitor into your motherboard.
  2. Remove all but 1 stick of ram.
  3. No SSD or HDD drives connected.
See if you can at least get to your BIOS. If not, try to remove the CMOS battery and clear CMOS.
I can get to bios, i simply cannot get to windows or reinstall it, if i try to voot into windows it shows blackscreen after the loading thing.

If i try to reinstall it freezes or if i get to drive selection (where to install windows) ut shows that its unable to install in that partition and crashes

*yes all fans are spinning. This happened before with a diffrent PSU also.

TRENDING THREADS