Question Pc freezes and reboots with corrupted screen

Oct 24, 2022
Hi! New to this forum, and I need some help.

This issue almost feels like a freak accident when happens, it only happened maximum of 5 times during a full year of gaming, but was mostly contained to one game until now. The game in question was FF14 Online; during any game session at a random point (usually calm, so not really stressing anything) the game would freeze with a very freaky corrupted screen and reboot fully, no bsod in between. Today I was playing Destiny 2 when it happen again, this time during a mission (Fallen Saber strike). I don't think temperatures are the culprit, since gpu berely ever goes over 60 C, and CPU over 80 C (yes I know it's kinda toasty, but it should be fine...). Also I did ran a memtest when this issue first appear and everything was fine soooooo.

I am kinda lost here, I can't find anyone or anywhere that had a similar issue. I should also add that this utterly random, but maybe related to the fact starting D2 was the first I did when I sat down(?)

Pc spec:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
GPU:RTX 3070 tuf gaming
RAM: 16 gb G-Skill Trident z neo ddr4 3600
Motherboard: Msi mag tomohawk x570 wifi
PSU: 850 Seasonic focus plus gold
Case: Fractal meshefy C
Memory:-Samsung 970 evo plus 500gb
-Samsung 860 Evo 1tb
-Seagate Ironwolf 4tb
Notes: -rgb form the fans dosen't stops(?) when pc is having a stroke.
-I assemble the pc myself (with the HUGE help form YouTube)
-Gpu was bought second hand, so no real way to tell if it was used for mining or not...