Question PC Freezes and turns itself off after about 10-15 minutes

Jul 16, 2020
So recently I bought a new PSU to install in my PC, after I installed the new PSU, it turns on just fine, however after a few seconds after logging in, my computer freezes and then after a little bit, the screen goes black and the computer turns itself off. At first I thought it was an issue with my old PSU however the same thing happens with my old one. It crashes a little while after logging in. The length varies, sometimes I freeze and crash within the first minute and sometimes i can go about 15 minutes and even nearly 30. I was already having an issue with every game I try to play crashing on me and a part of me feels like that issue had gotten worse but thats just a guess it could be unrelated. I've never installed a part in my computer before but I'm positive I installed it right but maybe I messed up. I'm seriously lost on why this is happening and would appreciate any help or knowledge that could help with the situation. I even tried cleaning the inside for any potential dust with a can of compressed air but I still freeze and my computer keeps crashing. Again, any help or knowledge is greatly appreciated because now I can barely use my PC. Thanks!

Jul 16, 2020
My specs are
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz
GPU: NVIDA GeForce GTX 970
Motherboard: Gigabyte H170M-D3H-CF
SSD: PNY CS900 120GB
HDD: WDC WD1001FALS-41Y6A1

My PSU is a Rosewill 80 Plus Bronze 550W
Model: HIVE 550S