[SOLVED] PC Freezes at the 9th second. Do you know why?

The Azi

Reputable
Dec 15, 2015
So I have a conundrum. My PC keeps freezing without any error messages from Windows Event Log. This started happening begin October after I did a thorough cleaning of my PC. In the beginning, I thought I messed up the thermal paste application. I've done it before, and the results where the same, random freezing. No BSOD. Since then II have reapplied thermal goop twice, I have run memtest, checked the status of my boot SSD, reinstalled windows. Hell, I have even monitored my PSU power. And I can not figure it out.

But I have one clue. One clue to what may be causing this. But I need your help.

I started monitoring the time my pc freezes. I do this with the windows clock, and also (recently) a webbrowser clock. One thing that keeps occurring; it always happens at 9 seconds past the minute.

Here are the times from today:
15:58:09
16:15:09
16:48:09
17:05:09
17:54:09
18:11:09 (this one while typing this plea for help. Help me Obi Wan, you are my only hope.)

Other times have been:
00:37:09
00:58:09
01:22:09
01:32:09
01:58:09
02:37:09
03:26:09

These last times are not on the same day (I know, I''m a bit of a night owl) but the first five have been today. I notice internet activity, or the use of Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and ArcGIS Pro causes it to happen more frequently. But watching a movie on VLC, not so often (it still does happen.)
Again, I can find no error logs relating to this. Maybe Error 455 ESENT TileDataLayer, but all repairs require adding said folder when said folder already exists.

It has something to do with that ninth second, and I am completely clueless.

The Azi

Reputable
Dec 15, 2015
Update the system with original drivers from the website. If it does not work try windows update..
Sadly I have done that too during my clean install oof windows. My system may be f'd, and I can live with that. But this is just such a weird way to constantly freeze. I just kind of want too know why.