Question Pc freezes randomly and crashes to blue screen with buzzing noise

SaIadass

Reputable
Jul 30, 2017
Hello

My pc is 1.5 years old and performed really well until suddenly since yesterday it’s crashing many many times, today it also crashed many times during gaming, simply browsing chrome or opening folders, keep in mind that it’s not due to temperatures as they are all amazing, all the components are working but I’m unsure why this is happening.

It crashes and goes in blue screen and then goes into bios, it doesn’t boot in windows until I turn the pc off and turn it on again.

I want to fix this problem, please help me

Specs:
Ryzen 1600
Rtx 2070
Ax370 gaming k5
Trident Z 16 gigs
650 watt PSU
1 TB HDD

Hello

Please check if all Windows updates installed and the device drivers are updated to their latest version.

Please check if any BIOS update is available.

Please try Disabling Fast Startup, shut down the PC, wait for around 60 seconds , and then start Windows back again.

If that doesn't work, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command and see if it fixes the issue.

Feel free to report back if the above solutions fail to work, and you need further assistance in this.

Cheers!!

SaIadass

Reputable
Jul 30, 2017
Hello thanks for your message,

All my drivers and windows updates are installed, fast startup is disabled and BIOS is also updated.

I have run the scan but it says no issues.

I dont know what to do, its weird because it crashes suddenly and when I check the reliability history it says there that the system shut down unexpectedly with no reason whatsoever