Question PC freezes randomly

Apr 4, 2021
Hi!
I recently built a new PC and I've been having lots of problems with it. While gaming, and once when browsing, my PC completely freezes with the only solution being turning it off with the power button. There's no information in the reliability monitor more than the unexpected shutdown. My temps are ok while gaming, 70 for the CPU and 83 for the GPU. Also, recently, my cooler began to make some strange noises, but my temps with ir are still ok. I've ran multiple GPU stress tests without any freeze, but yesterday I ran a CPU stress test and it reached 92⁰, then it froze. I changed my cooler for the stock one and it reaches 100⁰ when just opening a game and not having more than 35% of usage, but doesn't freeze. I don't want to stress it with the stock cooler because of those temps.
My specs:
i7 10700
MSI Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi
RTX 3080
16 GB RAM 3200Mhz (2x8) Trident G. Skill RGB
Corsair RM850X
M.2 WD Blue 500GB
2TB HDD
NZXT Kraken X53

Things I've tried:
Using DDU
Using Windows memory diagnostic
Fresh Windows install
Checking for virus
Cheking my storage devices with CrystalDiskInfo
Changing the PSU for another Corsair RM850X
Changing RAM for a 2x8 2400MHz kit
Changing GPU for a GTX 1070
Changing MOBO for a Z590 Aorus Elite
Changing storage devices.
I don't have another compatible CPU, so I can't change it.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? When you swapped the motherboard, did you reinstall the OS? If so, did you fabricate your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? What app did you use to stress test the CPU? As for Games, what games did you tax the system with? As for rams, which slots are the populating on the motherboard?

You are advised to install all relevant drivers for your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. You can source all your drivers from your motherboard maker's support site. As for the GPU, they can be found off of Nvidia's support site.

Apr 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? When you swapped the motherboard, did you reinstall the OS? If so, did you fabricate your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? What app did you use to stress test the CPU? As for Games, what games did you tax the system with? As for rams, which slots are the populating on the motherboard?

You are advised to install all relevant drivers for your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. You can source all your drivers from your motherboard maker's support site. As for the GPU, they can be found off of Nvidia's support site.
Im using 7C79v12 for the MSI BIOS and F2 for the Aorus one. Yes, I reinstalled Windows when I changed the MOBO using Windows Media Creation Tool. I used Prime95 for stressing the CPU, it is not overclocked. For the games, it has happened in almost all games I've tried, CP2077, RDR2, BFV, BF1, Doom Eternal, The Outer Worlds, etc. I play at 4k most of the time, changing the resolution doesn't seem to affect. For the RAM, I'm using 2 and 4 slots.