PC freezes while booting after BIOS update

Steffen_6

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017
I had a few problems with my mainboard in the last few days. I hooked up another HDD, after that the PC didn't want to boot. Nothing, just a black screen. After taking out the ram a few times I finally managed to get back into windows.
But for some reason only with one or 2 ram slots in use. Because of that I couldn't get all of my 12GB of ram to work. So I decided to update my bios, maybe that would work. My mainboard is a Fujitsu D3222-b1. It can update the bios from within the bios, so I used that. After updating, the PC restarted itself but got stuck on the screen you can see in the photo.
I can hit some of the command keys like F2 to enter set up or F12 to enter boot menu and it will show a message, like "Entering setup" but nothing will happen. I took the battery out for a few minutes but that didn´t change anything.

I thought about resetting the bios with a USB drive but would that even work? What can I do?
HMZwvwG.jpg

Steffen_6

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017

As of now, I cannot enter the BIOS, it stops just at the screen in the photo. I can tell it to enter setup or boot menu but nothing will actually happen. I used the auto update function and as far as I can see, it updated to the newest available version.
I might try to update it with a USB stick tomorrow but I'm not sure if that will work if I can't even get to the bios

Steffen_6

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017

yes I know, I had it working with 12GB before (2x4 and 2x2GB) but for some reason the screen just stays black if I insert all of the ram

Steffen_6

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017

I do not have a manual because I bought the board used about a year ago but I found some helpful info on the internet. I tried to recover the bios and tried to flash/ re update the bios with a bootable usb drive but nothing happens. The PC just starts and gets stuck at the screen in the photo. I can't really do anything afaik

Steffen_6

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017

I already tried that. I tried 2 gigs, 4, 8 and no ram at all and no matter the configuration, I ended up with the situation I described and that you can see in the photo. No matter what, the PC would not respond after it got to that screen.
I also tried using different ram slots and as far as I can see all of them seem to work, just not If I stick all of my ram into them