[SOLVED] PC freezes while installing games or playing some games

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyer1234567

Reputable
Dec 31, 2020
Hi, recently I've encountered this problem. First time was when i was trying to install NBA 2k21 1.03 update patch (i had game installed before). then I was playing Mafia Definitive Edition. The game was good but then suddenly everything freezed. Everytime i play Mafia after like 10 mins this problem happens and everytime i have to restart my pc with the restart button on the case, otherwise nothing else would work!
tonight i wanted to install the game " immortal fenyx rysing" , everything was fine , the setup files are fine i have checked them but again this problem happened at like 12% of installation. then i restarted my pc and this time i opened task manager to monitor which part of my system was being used the most. again the problem happened and this time i took photos with my phone so please check them and see if u find something about my pc
is there any solution or anyway i can check if my hard drive or cpu is not healthy and fine or something like that?
by the way this pc is new (except for PSU , the psu was totally fine on my previous pc setup)

here is my pc info:
GPU and CPU: Ryzen 3400G
Ram: kingston 8gb 2666
Motherboard: Asus B450m-a
PSU: Green GP330A-HE
HDD: WD5000AZRX (its 500gb)

photos:
x8ut_photo_2021-03-13_00-31-57.jpg

5i1a_photo_2021-03-13_00-31-32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.