Jun 6, 2020
Hi! So I just built my PC a week ago but it freezes whenever I play games, once it does I have to force reboot it. It happens randomly. Do you have any ideas what might cause it. I do not have any BSOD prompts once this is happening.

Here are the things I have tried so far.
  • Flash BIOS to latest version - all default settings no overclocking
  • Install latest drivers and windows updates
  • Install latest NVIDIA drivers
  • Install latest motherboard drivers and utilities
  • installed drivers using driver easy
  • Ran MS driver verifier and windows keeps on restarting after every successful boot and sometimes even though I delete my driver verifier settings. I had to perform a clean install of windows again.
  • Reset windows 10 installation
  • Re-seat components
  • Ran memory diagnostic test - no issue
  • Ran sfc /scannow - no issue
  • Remove wifi card and use LAN Cable instead.
  • Disable HD Audio Controller in BIOS

Here are my specs:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 2004
Intel i7-9700k
MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z 6GB
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240RS RGB
MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk
G.Skill Trident Z 16GB (2x8GB) F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
Samsung NVME M.2 970 Evo 250GB
Samsung SATA SSD 860 1TB
Seasonic focus 80+ Gold 650W
ASUS PCE-AC68 Wifi Card

It certainly sounds like a driver conflict. Programs like Driver easy are renown for causing such issues; just manually install the drivers available from the manufacturers. If possible I would do a clean install, sans Driver Easy and see if the problems remain. If you would rather not, you could try a clean boot, https://www.windowscentral.com/how-clean-boot-windows-10 and see if the problems disappear and then start adding start up programs until you find the culprit(s).

Jun 6, 2020
It certainly sounds like a driver conflict. Programs like Driver easy are renown for causing such issues; just manually install the drivers available from the manufacturers. If possible I would do a clean install, sans Driver Easy and see if the problems remain. If you would rather not, you could try a clean boot, https://www.windowscentral.com/how-clean-boot-windows-10 and see if the problems disappear and then start adding start up programs until you find the culprit(s).
Hi @onespeedbiker, I've tried running a clean boot then ran Fortnite it was running for 5 hours smooth until I get the same PC freezing.. Though this time there is a BSOD please see below:

On Sun 6/7/2020 10:18:37 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: dxgmms2.sys (dxgmms2!vidmminterface+0x34a30)
Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF80552AFA318, 0x0)
Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgmms2.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: DirectX Graphics MMS
Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This could be caused by either a non-responding driver or non-responding hardware. This bug check can also occur because of overheated CPUs (thermal issue).
The crash took place in a Microsoft module. The description of the module may give a hint about a non responding device in the system.