[SOLVED] Pc freezes with buzzing noise while Playing+Streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2020
Hello everybody ! First of all, English is not my first language, so excuse me.

It happens to me 4 Times, while streaming and playing games, Everytime after streaming for about 4 Hours, my pc just froze with a big buzzing noise.
Temps are totally fine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_WbdX8mXCs

I bought this pc 2 Weeks ago, everything is new

"CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K (3.6 GHz)
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO, 8 Go
Mother board: MSI MAG Z390 TOMAHAWK
RAM: DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, Blanc, 16 Go (2 x 8 Go), 3000 MHz, CAS 15
SSD: Samsung Série 860 EVO, 250 Go, SATA III
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda, 1 To
PSU: Corsair RM750, 750W"

I really need help here .. I stressed my CPU GPU and ram more than 4 Hours each and nothing happens, Memtest my ram to.
The dump file is always empty.
I just reinstall Windows 10 With only GPU, LAN, Chipset and Audio driver.

Thank you

Solution
Hello,
I had that issue once because of a faulty USB Port.
Do you get any interesting system errors in the event log?

Some other things to try - > reseat your memory sticks and check that everything is properly plugged in to the mobo.

geckovic02

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
It's quite complicated as I never saw anything like that.

But some things I would try to do, is lowering down your memory speed (try 2133mhz at first), lower your gpu (undervolt and cap the clockspeed via afterburner) and spectate the power usage of the hardware (hwmonitor).

As it is right now, I suspect either the PSU or the GPU.

Sorry for the late response

Reactions: BidonDx
Jan 16, 2020
It's quite complicated as I never saw anything like that.

But some things I would try to do, is lowering down your memory speed (try 2133mhz at first), lower your gpu (undervolt and cap the clockspeed via afterburner) and spectate the power usage of the hardware (hwmonitor).

As it is right now, I suspect either the PSU or the GPU.

Sorry for the late response
I just try to reduce the memory speed to 2133mhz, i streamed for 3hours without any problem.
Like i said i stressed my GPU For over 5 Hours .. If the gpu was the issue, the stress test would cause the crash no ?

geckovic02

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
I just try to reduce the memory speed to 2133mhz, i streamed for 3hours without any problem.
Like i said i stressed my GPU For over 5 Hours .. If the gpu was the issue, the stress test would cause the crash no ?

Yes I was wrong. However it looks like your system isn't stable @ 3000mhz. Did you manuall oberclocked it or used the xmp profile?

Hello,
I had that issue once because of a faulty USB Port.
Do you get any interesting system errors in the event log?

Some other things to try - > reseat your memory sticks and check that everything is properly plugged in to the mobo.

Solution

kujen

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Are there any errors in the event viewer around the time it happened? When something similar happened to me, it was the display driver crashing because my GPU was not able to keep up its factory overlock - I had to downclock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.