[SOLVED] PC Freezes

Aug 31, 2019
Today i was using my pc and my pc just froze i restarted it and it worked fine. I ordered some parts a week ago and they arrived today. I put everything together and it works fine but my pc froze again. I bought new motherboard, cpu, ram and power supply. I used old hdd, ssd and my old case. What could be the problem. PC works fine after the reboot. Also when i was using my pc some buttons on my keyboard didn't work, but when i reboot my pc it works. Maybe that's connected with freezing. I think it's not hardware but something with software. My ssd is three months old and hard drive is like 10 years old but my windows is on ssd.

Last edited:
Solution
Guys i fixed it. The problem was my cable for restart button it's broken and i restarts my pc randomly. I pulled it out and my pc didn't reboot since then. Thank you for the help :D <3
Aug 31, 2019
Do a sfc scan and see if it finds anything.
I did it and there's no problem. I have a minidump file.
Whocrashed analyze:
On Sun 10/13/2019 3:48:58 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\101319-5781-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFF80528568AB2)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80528568AB2)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

On Sun 10/13/2019 3:48:58 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: unknown_module_0000000000000000.sys[/URL] (Unloaded_Unknown_Module_0000000000000000+0xA)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80528568AB2)
Error: [URL='http://www.google.com/search?q=MSDN+bugcheck+DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL']DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: unknown_module_0000000000000000.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL[/URL] [B] Conclusion[/B] 2 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers: [URL='http://www.google.com/search?q=unknown_module_00000000`00000000.sys']unknown_module_0000000000000000.sys

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Aug 31, 2019
Ok so since you built a new pc what are your pc specs? You are having driver problems so lets figure out where.
Hey i figured it out myself. I installed drivers and i don't get dump files. But i have a faulty psu. I bought a new one from the store and somehow they sent me a bad one. I'll return it and test. I have Event 41 kernel-power issue.

Aug 31, 2019
Guys i fixed it. The problem was my cable for restart button it's broken and i restarts my pc randomly. I pulled it out and my pc didn't reboot since then. Thank you for the help :D <3

Solution
Aug 31, 2019
Guys i have a new problem. I was playing rainbow six siege for 2h and i got some green and purple artifacts and everything froze and sound was glitchy a had to turn my pc off with the power button. Everything is new except my gpu and hdd. This happened to me before the upgrade and i ignored it and everything was fine. First i thought it was temps but my gpu doesn't go over 52c. Then i updated my gpu drivers because i didn't use my pc for a while then this happened maybe drivers were cause of this or something
Nvidia GT 740
AMD Ryzen 3 1200
Geil 8gb
Asus A320M-K
Thermaltake Smart Rgb 500w
Everything is working fine in other games or youtube.
I thing the problem was that i didn't update drivers(but it happened before so idk) or my gpu is just not powerful enough for r6 siege(i know it's not powerful enough but i get stable 60fps everything on minimum and resolution 720p). I can play other games without this problem.

TRENDING THREADS