Question PC Freezing after i installed new ram

Feb 29, 2020
So i just upgraded from 2x4gb 2400 to 2x8gb 4000mhz ram and to start with my pc was black screening and crashing randomly, i turned up the voltage to the ram to the suggested amount through bios and that stopped the black screening but now at random times my pc will just freeze(keyboard and mouse stop working, video and audio stop, but whatever i was doing/watching stays frozen on the screen) has happened in while playing games and just watching videos, and ill have to manually switch it off and back on. I tried turning the voltage to the ram up a little bit more but the problem persisted so i turned it back down to the suggested amount (1.35V) any help would be appreciated

So i just upgraded from 2x4gb 2400 to 2x8gb 4000mhz ram and to start with my pc was black screening and crashing randomly, i turned up the voltage to the ram to the suggested amount through bios and that stopped the black screening but now at random times my pc will just freeze(keyboard and mouse stop working, video and audio stop, but whatever i was doing/watching stays frozen on the screen) has happened in while playing games and just watching videos, and ill have to manually switch it off and back on. I tried turning the voltage to the ram up a little bit more but the problem persisted so i turned it back down to the suggested amount (1.35V) any help would be appreciated
Some more HW details are needed.

Feb 29, 2020
GPU: INNO3D NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti iChill Black (NVIDIA)
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900k @ 3.60GHz
RAM: 8GB x 2 @ 4000Mhz
MOB: Z390 AORUS MASTER-CF
Storage: 465GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO