[SOLVED] PC freezing almost daily

stackables

Prominent
Apr 17, 2019
Ive tried numerous troubleshooting steps, PC freezes almost every day. Audio usually still comes through fine, I can move my mouse, but can't actually do anything. Ive tried resetting and replacing Cmos battery, reinstalling windows, adjusting cpu voltages, BIOS updates you name it. I never get any failure messages such as overheat. Temps are all fine. My specs are:
Windows 10
Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master (BIOS F30)
Ryzen 9 3900x
Corsair h100i
Corsair Dominator 3200MHz 4x8GB
RTX 3070 FE
Samsung 970 EVO plus NVMe M.2 2x (250GB + 500GB)
Sabrent Rocket Q4 2TB
Corsair RM850x 80+ Gold

Solution
I am now running windows memory diagnostic on two sticks at a time, only using slot 2 and 4 per standard. Is it possible i have a bad ram slot on my motherboard causing these freezes?
Windows does not test all memory so don't waste your time.
Memtest86 could take up to 8 hours to test 32GB of RAM, because it perform a very thorough test.

stackables

Prominent
Apr 17, 2019
Have you tested the RAM? If you haven't, test it with Memtest86
Make sure that when you reinstall Windows, only one disk is connected to the system.
I couldnt get MemTest86 to work, but i did get HCI's Memtest to work. I was in the process of testing all 32GB and the pc crashed, giving me a failure to boot message bringing me back to BIOS after a restart

stackables

Prominent
Apr 17, 2019
Correct, it wont let me boot from the memtest86 usb flashdrive. I did the hci memtest twice on only two sticks at a time, and could not replicate the crash that happened when all four were in. I am now running windows memory diagnostic on two sticks at a time, only using slot 2 and 4 per standard. Is it possible i have a bad ram slot on my motherboard causing these freezes?

stackables

Prominent
Apr 17, 2019
After 3 rounds of the HCI MemTest using sticks 1+3, 2+4, and all 4, I could not replicate the crash. 3 more windows memory diagnostic tests in that same way, still no crash. I am really stumped here.

I did mark each individual stick 1-4 and they aren't in in the same order they were when i was freezing/crashing, but I doubt that matters