[SOLVED] PC freezing and crashing

Aug 25, 2018
I've had this problem for about six months now and I have yet to find any kind of solution. My system often freezes and crashes with the only fix being to force restart it. I'm so tired of it because I can't play most of the games I have and it has even crashed on the desktop before. I was first convinced it was my HDD since it was going on eight years old so I spent over four hundred dollars on a two TB SDD as my boot device but the problem persists. Then I was convinced that it was my CPU getting too hot but I bought a liquid cooler with dual fans and the problem is still ongoing. It doesn't help that I can't seem to find any kind of software that can accurately monitor my temps. Even the BIOS said that my CPU was 50 degrees celsius, with each of the coolers in. It was never changing. That doesn't seem plausible to me. I feel like I'm out of options. Please help!

Solution
DDU is Display Driver Uninstaller. Download it, run it and choose Nvidia. It will completely remove all GPU drivers. Then re install them from Nvidia's website after selected your GPU model.

Your PSU is a good model and more than enough. To be safe, find someone one in your local community or if your friend has a good quality PSU, borrow it and run your system off of it to check if it is okay.
Aug 25, 2018
(sorry I'm a little late)
motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus X Hero
CPU: i7-8700k (not overclocked)
GPU: geforce gtx 1060 3gb edition dual fan
PSU: EVGA Supernova 850W G3
RAM: corsair vengeance 16gb DDR4 DRAM

How do I safely uninstall my GPU drivers and what is DDU?

DDU is Display Driver Uninstaller. Download it, run it and choose Nvidia. It will completely remove all GPU drivers. Then re install them from Nvidia's website after selected your GPU model.

Your PSU is a good model and more than enough. To be safe, find someone one in your local community or if your friend has a good quality PSU, borrow it and run your system off of it to check if it is okay.

Solution

It is under the profile settings page. When you get to your profile, there will be an option to edit your description.