Question Pc freezing and long boot time

jeffyishere1

Commendable
Aug 21, 2018
My pc when I woke up today started lagging really bad to the point of programs would stop working and my pc was frozen enough to where I can't use it anymore. When I restart my computer the boot time is extremely long, infinite I believe and for an SSD that's pretty bad. The only way I can get it too boot up is with restarting it over and over till it works but even then it freezes eventually and we are stuck at restarting a bunch again. I have already check for viruses, and took apart and cleaned my whole pc and nothing seems to be helping.

I have a gtx 1060 3gb
Intel pentium gold the motherboard is a hm13 I think not too sure on that one but I can check if necessary.

I only have my ssd and hdd and I have tried booting with the ssd only and it still does the same. Is it maybe the ssd?
If you can try downloading and running a program called Hard Disk Sentinel to check the health of your SSD and HDD.

gNnfiQs.png

jeffyishere1

Commendable
Aug 21, 2018
Alright I did this but now it doesn't show me my drives anymore.
NVM this I needed to turn on cms support apparently. But doing that didn't help I select my c drive then I see a black screen with a flashing underscore for a few minutes then it turns black.if I wait even longer the windows logo starts loading up but it will take an hour + for windows to fully load up.

NVM this I needed to turn on cms support apparently. But doing that didn't help I select my c drive then I see a black screen with a flashing underscore for a few minutes then it turns black.if I wait even longer the windows logo starts loading up but it will take an hour + for windows to fully load up.
So is this back to the same problem you started with or is it different?
Can you list the parts in your system? You said your motherboard is hm13, i don't know what that is.

TRENDING THREADS