[SOLVED] PC freezing and low fps after buying new GPU

Aug 3, 2020
I bought a new rtx 2060 for about 8 - 9 months ago, i already started having problems then with the pc freezing (pc freezes so u cant interact with anything on the screen, the keyboard and mouse turns off and i have to force shutdown the pc). I then went to a technician which had no idea how to do his job so he reinstalled windows and put in a ssd (i didnt have a ssd in my pc). This didnt fix the problem at all so i went on this site and got some very nice tips. I used to have a Coolermaster 500W psu that really only gives out 400w, so i bought a new PSU which is 650w hopinh this would fix my problems, it did not. I still get weekly freezes and i run 30 fps on all low settings on a game called mordhau, with stuttering too. Please help lol.

SPECS:
----------------------------------------------
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS B150M-A
CPU: Intel-Core i5, 6600K
GPU: Geforce RTX 2060 Gaming Z
PSU: Corsair TX650M
RAM: 16GB
SSD: Kingston SA400S37480G
--------------------------------------------

Aug 3, 2020
before that i would just check in task manager how much is using
So i checked my ram and there was no errors with it. When i play for example mordhau on all low graphics my cpu uses 90 - 100%, it says on task manager. My fps have also been substantially lower than when i first bought the gpu.

Nov 3, 2020
So i checked my ram and there was no errors with it. When i play for example mordhau on all low graphics my cpu uses 90 - 100%, it says on task manager. My fps have also been substantially lower than when i first bought the gpu.
That doesn't seem right, how's the gpu and ram use? How about the temperatures?

Aug 3, 2020
But it does say the name of your gpu so rxt 2060? And if you go to device manager , display adapters and then rxt2060 ? If yes maybe download msi afterburner and see if the settings are okay there
it does say the name of the gpu and cpu yes, i have a after burner where it shows stuff.

Aug 3, 2020
^^ well ig check all wires in pc and maybe check for bent socket pins in motherboard and cpu, clear dust, that kinda stuff if you havent already
ok will do, if none of this work i guess ill have 2 options between trying to deliver back the gpu or just buy a new cpu. Thanks for the help ^.^

Nov 3, 2020
ok will do, if none of this work i guess ill have 2 options between trying to deliver back the gpu or just buy a new cpu. Thanks for the help ^.^
np:) and before u buy new cpu i would one last time wipe all your data, everything and reinstall windows from usb. turn off internet connection while installing tho, and as soon as windows start run sfc /scannow in admin cmd and reboot afterwards to makesure everything is wiped. good luck man