PC freezing and restarting on some ocassions when playing games

Apr 6, 2018
So i bought a new premade PC 2 weeks ago, specs are:
CPU: R3 2200g
GPU: Vega 8 (integrated)
RAM: Single channel 8gb 2400MHz
Storage: SanDisk SSD plus 120gb, WD 500gb

My problem:
I have installed win 10 64 bit, at first everything was working perfectly. Later i installed some games like skyrim and cs go and i noticed that on some ocassions pc freezes for a split of a second and audio buzzes. Later i installed minecraft for my little brother and it is playable for couple of minutes then the screen goes black, i do alt+tab to switch screen, go back to mc and it works okay for another couple of minutes and then goes black again and completely freezes. Later i installed warframe and it works perfectly but i did get another freeze and restart. Can someone tell me how to fix it, at first i suspected my system and i reinstalled it but the problem persists and now im suspecting my ssd so installed crystaldiskinfo and everything seems fine.

edit 1: it also freezes for a split of a second and audio buzzes in a normal use (web browsing).

Apr 6, 2018

I have installed all the drivers that are on amd's web site and i've downloaded driver booster to check and update rest of the drivers.

remove any gpu overclock driver. if you have updated the bios and motherboard drivers (sound driver)
I would go into windows control panel and disable any hi definition sound sources that don't have a speaker connected to them. for example if you don't get sound to a monitor via a video cable you can disable the GPU sound driver.
It takes a load of the GPU and often has conflicts with the motherboard sound driver.

Apr 6, 2018

you mean to disable playback and recording devices?

Apr 6, 2018

Random 500w psu that you get in a bundle with a case. How do i run memtest86 and does it matter if my system is 64 or 32 bit?

Apr 6, 2018

I ran the test 3 times (would do it mroe but i don have a lot of time) and everything was fine, 0 errors

Apr 6, 2018
I have completely reinstalled the system, the ocassional freezes stopped (as far as i have seen, further testing required) but pc completely froze once when i was in warframe and i had to restart it. I am planning on calling my seller to swap my pc for a new one