[SOLVED] PC Freezing and Restarting problem please help

Sep 17, 2021
well imp having trouble with my pc for 5 months now I'm experiencing Freeze restart once a week or once every 2 weeks playing valorant or just browsing the web.
i don't know if its software or hardware issue..
I've already reinstall windows 10 pro 2 times still it freezes and restarts once a week
ive already check my rams memory gpu its running 100% ok
but still the problem persist
is it motherboard? power supply?
please help!!

my build:
Ryzen 5 2600
gigabyte b450m ds3h v2
Rx 6600 xt
4 fans
2 8gb hyper x ddr4 ram
sdd 120gb
hdd 500gb
Fsp Hv pro 550w Psu

Solution
well imp having trouble with my pc for 5 months now I'm experiencing Freeze restart once a week or once every 2 weeks playing valorant or just browsing the web.
I've already reinstall windows 10 pro 2 times still it freezes and restarts once a week
please help!!

my build:
Ryzen 5 2600
gigabyte b450m ds3h v2
Rx 6600 xt
4 fans
2 8gb hyper x ddr4 ram
sdd 120gb
hdd 500gb
Fsp Hv pro 550w Psu
you could try these step by step:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the gpu driver using ddu (clean and do not restart)
  • Uninstall all the processors on device...
please help!!

my build:
Ryzen 5 2600
gigabyte b450m ds3h v2
Rx 6600 xt
4 fans
2 8gb hyper x ddr4 ram
sdd 120gb
hdd 500gb
Fsp Hv pro 550w Psu
you could try these step by step:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall the gpu driver using ddu (clean and do not restart)
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 12 on yours) like this:
    unknown.png
  • Restart pc to bios and update the bios (download the file, extract it, copy the folder you extracted to flash drive, plug the flash drive on top rear motherboard, and find bios flash menu and find the folder, and proceed flash the file, wait and let it restart), then go to bios after update and load default/optimized settings.

• boot up to windows and install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot, and go to power plan and choose amd ryzen balanced power plans. you may now connect to internet.

• Install the latest radeon driver.

• And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any. install them all (and reboot if required).
*do this all offline until reboot after installing amd chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP (and previous settings you did), make sure your ram is on slot 2 and 4. Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1.

Make sure the psu connected to the gpu is 1 pcie cable per 1 slot (use main cable, not the branches/split) like this:
unknown.png

Last edited:
Solution