[SOLVED] Pc freezing at start, even after switching hdd

amjedfiras

Honorable
Jun 11, 2018
Hello, a few days ago my i was playing csgo and the game crashed as i hit my desk. Everytime i tried to boot it afterwards it froze at the loading and i ciuld not get to my system outside of safe mode. I switched out the hard drive and download windows 10 on a brand new hard drive, yet everytime i turn it in it freezes at loading until i get to automatic repairs then it gets met to windows. Its annoying to have to restart three times and wait for a while before accessing my pc. This is one concern but my main one is how the problem still persists although i put a completely different hdd. Thank you

Solution
Hello, a few days ago my i was playing csgo and the game crashed as i hit my desk. Everytime i tried to boot it afterwards it froze at the loading and i ciuld not get to my system outside of safe mode. I switched out the hard drive and download windows 10 on a brand new hard drive, yet everytime i turn it in it freezes at loading until i get to automatic repairs then it gets met to windows. Its annoying to have to restart three times and wait for a while before accessing my pc. This is one concern but my main one is how the problem still persists although i put a completely different hdd. Thank you
Perhaps something else came loose when you whacked the desk.

Reseat cables/plugs/ram/gpu....test.
Perhaps something else came loose when you whacked the desk.

Reseat cables/plugs/ram/gpu....test.

Solution