Question PC freezing during heavy load - Bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (0x00000133)

Oct 7, 2020
So recently my PC has started to freeze started maybe 3-4 days ago.
Primarily happens when rendering(Houdini/Maya, Arnold/Reshift), both GPU and CPU based renderer causes freezing. Tends to work fine with gaming (battlefield V, rocket league) except for one-time however might have been other reasons for the gaming crash.
I have run multiple stress tests Prime95, Furmark, Heavyload, OCCT and during these tests the PC has not frozen, also done disk health check and memtest86(over night 12h+).
Using HWiNFO64 and logging until my PC freezes I can see a power drop for both GPU and CPU at the same time, not sure if this is what's causing the freeze or if the power drop is because of the PC freezing and CPU/GPU not needing as much power to compute.
After having the PC frozen for awhile I get bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with bug check code using Bluescreenview 0x00000133.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xyRYnHZgtdQHwhNTLxr0heR_KIhIGQPu logging from HWiNFO64, first log is with Prime95 and Furmark running, second log is using 3D software and rendering until PC froze, third is the same as the second log except I waited until Bluscreen popped up. Also added .dmp file if anyone is smart enough to read those.

I'd appreciate any tips on what to troubleshoot/do.

System:
BIOS Version 2.17.1246
Windows 10 Eduaction 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce KFA2 RTX 2070 super
i7-6800K (Broadwell-EP/EP 14nm Technology)
Corsair vengeance 3200mhz ddr4 8GB x 4(32GB total)
Asus strix x99 gaming motherboard (SOCKET 2011)
Corsair RM750X 750W

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU? Which BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? They have it listed, here, in case you want to cross reference the BIOS version that's on their support site and the one you have. Which version of Windows 10 are you on? We're currently on version 2004.

Oct 7, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU? Which BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? They have it listed, here, in case you want to cross reference the BIOS version that's on their support site and the one you have. Which version of Windows 10 are you on? We're currently on version 2004.
The PSU is roughly 3.5 years old, regarding BIOS version I have problem finding it from that site but it says BIOS Ver. 0401 and I have had the motherboard for awhile so I'm assuming I'm using Version 1401 on that site. I'm, currently on Windows 10 version 2004 and have no updates available.