Question Pc Freezing Every Few Minutes

Jul 1, 2020
So i have a c9z390 mobo, i5 8600k, 5700xt, 4000mhz ballistic ram(running on 2666mhz) and my pc frezes every few minutes. This has happened since ive built it and i know that the problem is with the c9z390-pgw as ive switched around every part and they all work on a different motherboard. It does NOT freeze in bios but it will on anything involving windows. Ive also noticed that in the windows install screen, it wont crash as long as there isnt a drive in the pc. Yes ive tried with different drives/cables. I had this problem before but it stopped happening after i installed some drivers but there isnt enough time to install any of them before it freezes. I still dont know why it stopped freezing after i got drivers last time but this time i keep getting errors while trying to install the drivers and there isnt enough time to fix it before it freezes. When i installed drivers last time it didnt stop the freezing it just made it happen every few hours or so instead of every 1-2 minutes so ive never managed to have the freezing completely stopped. If anyone knows if there is something wrong in the bios settings or if anyone is having a similiar problem that they resolved please help me out!!!