Pc Freezing - Help!

Apr 16, 2018
So I have this gaming PC that I've had for around 1.5 - 2 years. It has been working perfectly up until recently (2-3 months). I first noticed it when it froze up completely and thought that it was just my mouse that had died. I tried to plug it into different ports and noticed that the light on the mouse would come on for about .5 seconds so just a quick flash. I noticed from that, that no USB ports would work at all. We have checked things such as the RAM, cpu and gpu which are all working perfectly. We have tried reinstalling windows 10 thinking that maybe I had a corrupted version of it, however it worked fine for the first 2 days and then returned to freezing. I have to fully restart the computer. I have tried waiting it out but it doesn't work either. All sounds and any programs running at the time will freeze as well. This happens between 1-2 times a day since I use it everyday. We are at a loss, please help!
(We did built it ourselves, but as I said, this has only recently been an issue so I don't think it has anything to do with the build)

TRENDING THREADS