Question PC freezing on BIOS every now and then

phreeknova

Commendable
Feb 28, 2020
Greetings,

Hopefully I could get some ideas flowing as this issue starts to bug me out.

Since couple of days now, my PC would freeze on the BIOS load. Restarting it anything between 1-50 times would make it work and go past the BIOS load. Sometimes while working the PC would start showing errors such as Razer mouse driver error and Chrome.ink "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service". When this happens my discord and computer would render useless and restarting would solve that issue, but remember, then I would get stuck on the BIOS loop sometimes. When I get inside windows, I have tried to restart, sometimes I am able to restart once, sometimes I get back on the loop. Once I also while getting the erors above had the weird visuals like my video card would be broken, but after restart it was all back to normal. I will now list all the things I've tried :

1.Different mouse and keyboard/unplugging all the devices when booting the PC, since I thought the Razer drivers might be at fault, but also after removing them and using different mouse I would get the same BIOS issue.
2.Legacy and UEFI bios settings.
3.Changing boot device orders in BIOS.
4.Updating Windows/Video card drivers.
5.Running Malwarebytes.
6.Removing the BIOS battery.
7.Removing my hard drive and running only with SSD as my windows is on it.
8.Switching places/removing my RAM sticks.
9.Formatting my SSD and installing fresh Windows 10 copy.

My Specs :

1060 3gb GTX
i5 6600K
16 GB RAM
Gigabyte Z170-HD3 DDR3

Please assist, any ideas are very welcomed!

Greetings,

Hopefully I could get some ideas flowing as this issue starts to bug me out.

Since couple of days now, my PC would freeze on the BIOS load. Restarting it anything between 1-50 times would make it work and go past the BIOS load. Sometimes while working the PC would start showing errors such as Razer mouse driver error and Chrome.ink "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service". When this happens my discord and computer would render useless and restarting would solve that issue, but remember, then I would get stuck on the BIOS loop sometimes. When I get inside windows, I have tried to restart, sometimes I am able to restart once, sometimes I get back on the loop. Once I also while getting the erors above had the weird visuals like my video card would be broken, but after restart it was all back to normal. I will now list all the things I've tried :

1.Different mouse and keyboard/unplugging all the devices when booting the PC, since I thought the Razer drivers might be at fault, but also after removing them and using different mouse I would get the same BIOS issue.
2.Legacy and UEFI bios settings.
3.Changing boot device orders in BIOS.
4.Updating Windows/Video card drivers.
5.Running Malwarebytes.
6.Removing the BIOS battery.
7.Removing my hard drive and running only with SSD as my windows is on it.
8.Switching places/removing my RAM sticks.
9.Formatting my SSD and installing fresh Windows 10 copy.

My Specs :

1060 3gb GTX
i5 6600K
16 GB RAM
Gigabyte Z170-HD3 DDR3

Please assist, any ideas are very welcomed!
Wag.
Remove the gpu and test with the igp.