Question PC Freezing on boot. Any insight?

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone, I would like to thank you in advance for your help. I'm running into a boot issue on my relatively new PC build. Built the PC a few months ago everything worked great until recently. Now, upon boot system will get hung on mobo logo screen and the VGA LED light on the motherboard itself will remain illuminated (case speaker gives one short beep) . If I let the system go, after about 1-5 minutes (it seems to vary) it will proceed to the windows desktop (if I hit delete during the hang it will still bring me to bios after the system hang). Everything functions fine (programs, games). No freezes, no crashes, no random restarts. Temperatures remain low and everything seems to be functioning properly. When I shutdown or restart the PC when it boots back up, same issue of getting hung on mobo screen with VGA light on. Checked and secured connections of hardware parts and power connections, all good. I did start my build with a Auros Pro WiFi and encountered the same issue after a few months. Switched to the Auros Elite and again functioned fine for about a month but am now experiencing the same issue. Not sure if the issue lies in the vid card itself or perhaps a software problem, but figured if OS didn't even boot yet that it was unlikely, but am still unsure which is why I need some assistance. I'm at a loss of what it could possibly be so turned to the world wide web for some help. I appreciate everyone taking their time to help me. System specs posted below. Thank you all again for your help.

Mobo: Gigabyte B450 Auros Elite
BIOS: Version F5
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2 x 8GB)
HDD: WD Blue 3D Nand 1TB M.2 2280
PSU: PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750w

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"Now, upon boot system will get hung on mobo logo screen and the VGA LED light on the motherboard itself will remain illuminated (case speaker gives one short beep) . "

Do you have the motherboard's User Guide/Manual?

I found the following link:

http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b450-aorus-elite_1002_e.pdf

See Paragraph 21) on Page 21. Status LEDs.

Does seem to be VGA related...

Beep codes (contigent on my having the correct list):

https://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/index.php/topic,2248.0.html

One short beep indicates proper boot.

Take a closer look at all of the BIOS settings..

Also; any problems with date and time changes?

May 15, 2019
BIOS settings are all default, I haven't changed any of them except boot priority. No date or time issues that I've noticed either. Everything seems to work perfectly fine when I do get on to the desktop. It's just on that boot that I see any issue.

May 15, 2019
Update on progress of attempted fixes. Tried a reformat and it worked for a couple days, but then right back to the issue at hand. Did get my hands on another video card and put it in to test and seemed to boot fine! So it raises a question of, is it the video card, or does the BIOS need to be flashed? When I do manage to get to the desktop everything runs fine. I'd like to avoid flashing the BIOS if possible because of the potential risks, but if it has to be done I will. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you everyone for your continued help.