Question PC freezing randomly

jinchuriki

Commendable
Sep 9, 2018
Hi, my issues started a few days ago when one of my SSD's randomly stopped reading and caused the PC to freeze, then after restart my PC also didn't POST due to that bad SSD.
Took me some time to realize that but once I got rid of the SSD everything went just fine and I thought that the issue is over.

I have yesterday formatted my PC on a different(not new but clean and formatted) SSD and everything looked much better, but my PC still freeze randomly every once in a few hours, but once I restart my PC it did POST right away, so I don't think it's the same issue. Once my PC freezes the only thing I can do is either shut down or restart, I've waited for around 30 minutes expecting a blue screen or another issue, but nothing came up.

I'll start by saying that this is a rather new build which I bought around 2 months ago, these are the specs:
ryzen 2700x
asrock x570 phantom gaming 4
2x16GB RAM DDR4
GTX 770 4 GB(not new)
800W gold PSU

So at first I checked temperatures and things like that, but everything seemed to run just fine at around 30-60C, so I don't think the issue is related to overheating.
The PC itself it rather strong, I don't see anything that should make my ryzen 2700x struggle even the slighest, I don't do much heavy stuff and the freezes are happening even if there's just chrome open, so I doubt it's related to stressing the PC.
When I saw that after formatting on a different SSD the freezes still persists, I tried installing a different windows installation, but that didn't work, so I don't think that's related either.
Also tried running memtest to check the memory but it didn't bring any results.
I'm also trying to connect and disconnect some HDD's/SSD's at a time to check if somehow one of them is causing this issue, but I still don't have any conclusion about it.

I'm quite lost, would love to get some more ideas on what else I can do to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks!

jinchuriki

Commendable
Sep 9, 2018
I'm guessing 800w Gold PSU came from a Cyberpower PC. If so, there is probably no warranty left on it. Try borrowing another power supply.
Minimum:
600 Watt or greater power supply with a minimum of 42 Amp on the +12 volt rail.

Not really sure what you mean by cyberpower or warranty for the PSU...I do have warranty for it, but why would it cause an issue? It could obviously be the cause for the issue, but it should be a pretty reliable and good PSU, and it's also new, so..
I can get another PSU to test, but not at the moment.

Any other ideas of what I could check meanwhile?