[SOLVED] PC freezing randomly

Aug 24, 2020
I built this system a month ago and since then i was trying to fix it, but could not. Every component is new. PC can freeze in any situation, like opening games, playing games, leaving it on idle, anything.

PC:
CPU AMD ryzen 5 3400g
MB Asrock a320m hdv r4.0
RAM G.skill 2x8GB 3000mhz cl16
PSU Cooler master 500W
240GB Sata SSD

Things I tryed:
Swapping PSU
Swapping RAM
Reinstalling Windows 10 (3 times)
Updating drivers
Updating bios
Messing with thing in windows

I read a lot about this, tried everything, only issue i could solve is that now it does not freeze when it shuts down.

Lutfij

Titan
Coolermaster is the brand of the PSU while 500 is the wattage, it does not state the model of the unit. Please include that and the age of the unit.

Where did you source the installer for your OS? What BIOS version are you currently on? Can you remain in BIOS indefintely?

Aug 24, 2020
I didn't write the exact model of the psu, because i could swap it with a good one, and it still did the same. Every part is new. Installed OS from Microsoft's official website, with media tool creator or what. Tried 3 different bios versions, currently on newest. I will try if it crashes in bios.

Aug 24, 2020
I left it in bios for an hour, and it didn't freeze, so i guess it is windows problem. Any ideas?

Aug 24, 2020
Instead of swapping MBs i swapped the windows ssd with other PC. I used both PCs and nothing bad happened. Few more hours of testing and i will swap back. Any ideas of what the problem can be?

Aug 24, 2020
I swapped back the ssds so the pc is back, with every new part. Now it still crashed/freezes, but it can now restart itself. Ideas?

Aug 24, 2020
I think i found the problem. I disabled CPB (core performance boost) in bios and now pc did not crash since that.