PC Freezing/Restarting when gaming

Dec 27, 2018
So basically over the last 2-3 weeks, my pc has been freezing/restarting whenever I have been playing any sort of game. I have most noticed the problem when playing Overwatch, Assasins Creed Odyssey and Kingdom Come Deliverance. I haven't ever seen the problem occur when playing CS: GO or rocket league though, this point leaves me puzzled.

The two issues I am having is where my pc will freeze and the lights on my keyboard and mouse will go off but my monitor will still leave the image up of what was happening when it froze. The other problem I am happening is when my PC just straight up restarts with no warning.

I don't believe the issue could be overheating but it isn't out of the question. I have also done no overclocking and have looked through tons of forums on similar issues but nothing has helped.

My specs:

Ryzen 3 1200
Gtx 1070
Corsair Vengeance lpx 2x4 2133
Asus B350 Plus
cooler master mwe 500 watt
Windows 10
2tb Seagate Barracuda HDD
120gb WD green SSD

Thanks in advance!

Solution
well I would look at if there are any bios updates for your asus motherboard very easy to do on asus but apart from that I would suggest buying a say a 600 seasonic or evga PSU
Dec 27, 2018

So I checked my bios and found out that it was over 8 months old, I've updated it and seen no problems as of yet! I'll let you lnow if the problem still occurs.