Question PC freezing w/ Buzzing noise from speakers during Heaven Benchmark but stable during furmark test.

nooblet0

Reputable
Apr 14, 2019
The fact that it is stable in furmark is pointless
Is your card over clocked? Remove the oc and try again
Try clean installing the drivers
I ran the heaven benchmark test after clean installing my drivers w/ ddu.
Everything is running at stock speeds.

UPDATE:
ran prime95+furmark for 6 minutes
no crashes
however there was a fatal error on 2 workers during the prime95 blend test with the following error message
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
Shortly afterwards my pc bsod d w/ a system service exception and upon rebooting it bsod'd again with a watchdog violation error.both dump files appear to be corrupted.
Link for dump files:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-lTjUkccqxJHp0D4ozUsh3_f7XEPauHd/view?usp=sharing
wtf is happening lol...
Just to reaffirm none of my components have been OC'd

Last edited:

tshinhar

Honorable
May 27, 2015
Well you need to try and isolate the issue
Prime95 error indicate a cpu instability
Try to run prime95 without putting load on the gpu for about an hour and see if you get that error
Also you could try updating the bios
If the problem persist it would be helpful if you can post your system specs

Reactions: nooblet0
May 10, 2019
Following thread* need more info indeed. Steps you could take. Uninstall drivers via device manager. Default your bios. Uninstall all graphics related applications. Inc benchmarks + oc programs tweakers whatever. Take your gpu out the pcie slot, boot without, turn off put back in boot normal again. After these steps ur 100% clean for a new try. Install latest drivers from oem first. Run test, no bios changes, in heaven ug. Full pc specs plz.

Goodluck

Ps: while case is open good idea to refit ram, and see if cpu is well tight up with cooler.

Reactions: nooblet0