Hello everyone!

I'm currently using:
CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8 GHz Quad-Core
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper H412R 34.1 CFM
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VIII HERO ATX LGA1151
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT
PSU: Corsair 760 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400

3 days ago while I was playing Rocket League I got a black screen, PC was still running but I couldn't see anything. I switched my old GTX 970 to my new RX 5700 XT because I thought my GPU had died. Now my PC randomly stutters while gaming and at worse it freezes and I have to terminate its process.

One time the game froze, I terminated its process and I got visual glitches so I restarted my PC and it was gone.
Note that it doesn't freezes on all games, for example, LoL. The game I have more problems with is The Division 2 (Game freezes and I have to terminate its process, it was also with this game that the visual glitch happened).

I think (?) it is a ram issue but I run memtest64 (Since memtest86 doesn't recognize my ram, says 0 Mhz and DDR3) and it doesn't give any error.

How do I confirm what the problem is ? The temperatures are somewhat normal (CPU and MB around 60-70C while gaming).

Lutfij

Titan
When you swapped the GPU's over, did you use DDU to remove Nvidia drivers prior to dropping in the AMD card, then installing the latest drivers found off of AMD's support site? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

How old is your PSU? You seem to have a Corsair AX760 unit, that should be a robust unit but we'll need to know it's age.