Question PC freezing ?

Aug 15, 2021
By freezing i mean that nothing responds and i have to hold down the power button to shut it down. The PC will randomly freeze when i'm doing small things, such as browsing or chatting on Discord. It will take maybe 3-4 hours before doing so, but it get especially bad if i dare boot up a demanding game. It will freeze after playing something for about five minutes. I've posted my parts and all of that fun stuff below!

CPU - Intel Core i5-10600k
Mobo - MSI MAG B560 Torpedo
Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury, 2 x 4 GB
GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3gb
PSU - EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified
Storage - 250 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD

• Reinstalled Windows a few times
  • System File Checker didn't fine any issue
  • I've tried the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool, all good there.
  • Temps seems okay, CPU will sit at around 45-50C.
  • Updated all drivers i could think of.
  • I tried removing all parts and socketing everything back in.
  • I tried to booting the pc with the strict minimum and adding parts as i go and everything was booting just fine.
  • Flashed the mobo's bios Installed Windows on the HDD and left him run by himself,
  • SSD being unplugged.
  • Did the other way around, HDD leaving the unplugged while windows is installed on SSD
That's all i can think of, trying to fix the issue for the last three days but i don't know what to do anymore. Any help is very appreciated and i'll try my best to answer any questions!

Aug 15, 2021
Update! I installed a new PSU, a Corsair RM750 Gold+, but the freezing is still a problem. It froze maybe five minute after booting the pc. I just don't know what to do anymore and any help would be super appreciated.

Oct 20, 2021
I actually fixed it! I reverted my windows 10 version from 21H1 to 2004 and i didn't experience any freeze for last two months.
So, Microsoft did his classic trick, a broken update?
Well, I'm happy that you fixed it, now i have to guess what is wrong with mine lol.
Also, I think that you can mark yourself as the correct solution, so if someone finds this post, may try what you did