Question PC Freezing

Mar 30, 2023
Hi All,

I built my PC just over 2 years ago, and it has been running perfectly until around a week ago. Now I am getting intermitent freezing, and lack of responsiveness. When I try to open a game, it will attempt to load, then just get stuck, and when I try to close the application using task manager it does nothing. The PC won't completely freeze, but it just becomes very slow, and I can't open or close any other programs. When I click restart or shut down using the task bar nothing happens, and I have to restart using the case button. Sometimes after a restart it does exactly the same thing before I've even opened anything, and this issue can also occur if I'm just browsing the web, but it most noticeable when opening a game.

The RGB on 2 of my case fans has also completely stopped working, and another is working but only partially (the fans are still spinning though). Also, the CPU cooler when idle seems to go between 1400-1800rpm, revving up and down every few seconds. I am by no means an expert with this kind of stuff, and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
MOBO: Aorus Elite X570
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB)
COOLER: AMD Wraith Prism
PSU: Corsair - TX750M Semi-Modular ATX PSU - 750W
SSD: Gigabyte AORUS RGB NVMe 512GB
FANS: Corsair - LL Series 120mm x6
CASE: Corsair iCue 465X RGB Black

Mar 30, 2023
I can't see any issues in Device Manager. This is what I get in HWMonitor;

Capture1.png
Capture2.png

TRENDING THREADS