PC Freezing

fragseeker

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
Hello,
Hello,

my problem is that my pc hang/freezing randomly. especially when i run youtube ,and when the pc freez iam not able to move the mouse or keyboard or anything ,i have to reboot the pc every single time,im using Everest program to monitor my hardware and i see the temp. is oky , mobo temp : 50 c ,Cpu :47, GPU: 60 c ,i have tried almost everything but i still having this problem, i tried to put the Memory Timing Manually in the Bios . i cleaned the pc from he Dust.. i did format .. i tried to run a single stick Memory in every Time,updated all the drivers.....but still having the same problem... so please if could solve or give me some advises to try to solve this Issue,

please see below some information about my BIOS and CPU_Z
BIOSS1.png

CPU : AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3
Mobo : ASUS M4A78T-E
GPU : Video Card : EVGA GeForce GTS 250 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card ,Core Clock 756 MHZ. for full spec/Reviews check
Memory : Kingeston 4 Giga (2x2) ,DDR3 1333 MHZ (KVR1333d3n9/2g 1.5V)
Power supply : GT ATX 600 WAT
Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Looks like a generic power supply. If the power supply is overheating under load, I recommend a new antec, corsair, seasonic, enermax, xfx, or ocz. You may also try a different video driver; sometimes the newer version works better, sometimes the original driver on the cd for the video card works the best. Be sure to uninstall the old driver completely before downloading a newer one off nvidia's website.