[SOLVED] Pc froze 2 times and now there is no display monitors do respond just black screen

Aug 22, 2021
Im stuck with a little problem.. After 2 weeks vacation i started my pc again and wanted to play some games. Unfortunately after coming back from a pee session i saw my screen was frozen. Did a manual shut down (holding powerbutton 3-5 sec) and restarted again. Immediately update my geforce driver but midway updating it it froze again. Had to restart it again but from that point on i had no display anymore.
I unplugged monitor('s) Unplugged Gpu Unplugged ram sticks Checked for any lose cables Reset Cmos for 15 sec ( also removed battery for 15 min)
I just dont have any more solutions, if anyone has some spare tips that i could use i would appreciate that!

Solution
Mmm… no but I’m not actually sure how to. I did blow the dust out of the input of the GPU and RAM. What would you reccomend?
well you could try to clean the contacts while resetting the cmos (pull off battery from mobo and let it drain while you're cleaning the contact points).
Im stuck with a little problem.. After 2 weeks vacation i started my pc again and wanted to play some games. Unfortunately after coming back from a pee session i saw my screen was frozen. Did a manual shut down (holding powerbutton 3-5 sec) and restarted again. Immediately update my geforce driver but midway updating it it froze again. Had to restart it again but from that point on i had no display anymore.
I unplugged monitor('s) Unplugged Gpu Unplugged ram sticks Checked for any lose cables Reset Cmos for 15 sec ( also removed battery for 15 min)
I just dont have any more solutions, if anyone has some spare tips that i could use i would appreciate that!
what are your pc specs?

TRENDING THREADS