Question Pc game crash on startup

Apr 1, 2020
I just build my computer like 4 weeks ago and haven't experienced any problem with it until now. After I did a window update on March 27th, a few days later, some of my games suddenly crash on startup. Now it has affected 3 of my games already. I have tried to reinstall my graphics driver. Reset bios. sfc/scannow. and antivirus scan.
spec:
cpu: Intel® Core™ i5-9600K
gpu: Nvidia RTX 2060
ram: 2x8gb corsair vengeance 3000mhz
motherboard: gigabyte z390 ud
psu: evga 600 be 80+bronze 600W
SSD: ADATA SU800 128gb
HDD:seagate barracuda 1tb
cpu cooler: cooler master hyper 212
monitor: benq zowie xl2411p

Apr 1, 2020
So i reinstalled basically everything in the motherboard page and when I launch up the game it said there is a hardware failure(which is the same as before) and after that, I uninstalled the update that I installed on the 27th. And it still crash when I start up ( the game is warframe btw)

Apr 1, 2020
Hardware failure...
Any overclocks? [Not including gpu factory OC if applicable.]

Check storage drive health: https://crystalmark.info/redirect.php?product=CrystalDiskInfoInstaller

Test with one stick of ram at a time.

Go into either Msi Afterburner or EVGA Precision X and drop the gpu power limit all the way down, click Apply, and test in games again.
So I checked my storage drive health it saids "good". I don't think I overclocked my cpu or my gpu but my cpu's base speed is at 3.7ghz but I'm running at 4.2ghz, and I don't know why that happens. And I tried to drop the gpu power limit down on msi afterburner and it didn't work. I tested on all of the game that didn't work, and to my surprise rainbow six siege worked, out of the 3

Apr 1, 2020
1. Update your display drivers
Depending on what type of graphics card you’re using it’s always good to keep your drivers updated. To do so, you need to find the model of your graphics card and visit the manufacturer’s website for the latest drivers.

2. Check your antivirus
If games crash on your Windows 10 PC, the problem might be related to your antivirus. Some antivirus tools can interfere with your games and cause this error to occur. However, you can fix the problem simply by checking your antivirus configuration.

3. Update your Windows 10
If this is a Windows 10 issue, it’s always good to keep your Windows 10 up to date. This seems like a major problem, so it’s most likely that Microsoft will fix this issue with a next Windows 10 update.
If your drivers are updated as well as your Windows 10, in most cases that’s enough to fix any game crashes. If the problem persists, it will probably be fixed with newest Windows 10 update.

4. Check your hardware
Many users reported that games crash on their PC, and sometimes this problem can be caused by your hardware. According to users, a faulty memory module can cause this issue to appear, so be sure to check your memory.
The simplest way to do that is to remove all but one memory sticks from your PC and check if the problem occurs. If you want to perform a detailed check, you might want to use MemTest86+.

5. Check third-party applications
Sometimes games crash on Windows 10 due to third-party applications. According to users, the issue was caused by FRAPS, but after uninstalling it, the problem was resolved completely.
It seems that applications that use DirectX can cause this problem to appear, so be sure to remove them.
I tried all of it but it didn't work

Apr 1, 2020
Ok so i tried to run sfc/scannow again and it stopped at 66% and it shows this "
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I don't think I overclocked my cpu or my gpu but my cpu's base speed is at 3.7ghz but I'm running at 4.2ghz, and I don't know why that happens.
Intel Turbo Boost is why - it's automatic, by the way: https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/intel/core_i5/i5-9600kf#Frequencies

Ok so i tried to run sfc/scannow again and it stopped at 66% and it shows this "
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."
Did you do all the steps here?
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker