Motherboard - PRIME Z790-A WIFI
GPU - MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24G
CPU - Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor
CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken Z73
RAM - G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB DDR5-6800
PSU - Be Quiet! Straight Power 11 1000W Fully Modular 80+ Gold Rated
SSD - Crucial CT250MX200SSD1 250 GB
SSD #2 - Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB 2.5 inch Solid State Drive
M.2 - Force Series Gen.4 PCIe MP600 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD / 2TB WD Blue SN550 M.2 PCIe 3
Case - O11 Dynamic Glass Mid Tower
Case Fans - 6x QL120 Corsair
RGB Stimer - Lian Li Strimer Plus Series 24pin

All components are brand new other than the drives which I have had a few years now. I blue screen when booting games like Tarkov / Tarkov Arena. I have constant game crashes either straight after boot of after a few minutes of having the game open being in lobby or being in game. Other games such as CS2, Helldivers, Palworld

I few BS Reports show - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA x3 / Driver ntoskrnl.exe / Address ntoskrnl.exe+3fd5b0

Other crashes in event viewer -
Faulting application start time: 0x01da6c359989aabc- Multiple
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ArmouryDevice\dll\MBLedSDK\NoiseCancelingEngine.exe (removed software)

The issues I have been having the past 4 - 6 months

3rd Party software installed - iQUE, NZXT, GHUB

I have also completed a fresh install and uninstalled drivers using DDU in safe mode and reinstalled games on different drives

Staring with hardware solutions I have replaced the above RAM a handful of times assuming thats the issue. I have replaced the CPU. Both replaced with the above components.
I have RMA'd the GPU incase that was the issue.

I found a thread that says the i9 13900k has issues with games and needs to be underclocked so I followed a guide doing that "Is your Intel Core i9-13900K crashing in games? Your motherboard BIOS settings may be to blame — other high-end Intel CPUs also affected (Updated)"
and I can now play helldivers but the other games still have issues as the above.

I have also installed Intel Extreme Tuning Utility and tried dropping Performance Core Ratio from 55 to 54.

I have also passed multiple mem tests on both single ram and both ram sticks.

I also habe a side issue that when playing games and either screensharing or watching a screenshare my discord restarts itself.

I have also passed sfc /scannow with no reporing issues

I have been at this for months with help from several friends. Apart from creating a whole new PC build I am lost. Any help with be grateful

Last edited: