pc game issues

adam ryder

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
I got left 4 dead 2 on pc (not on steam) and I tried to add a add on campaign for offline single player. I downloaded about 5 add on campaigns and I can go into them and it loads and I can play on it and every thing works except the graphics. the world Is pink and I can see some textures ex:characters, zombies, some other textures (window frames, barricades etc) guns etc...the world is pink and cant see walls just lines of the world and some textures and it says ERROR everywhere in red. its really annoying and does it with all 4 add on campaigns .pls help

G

Okay try this;
Make an account on steam then
Download steam here: http://store.steampowered.com/about/
Then go to the store store and search left 4 dead 2
And pay £14.99.

Then it should work fine and u wont get an error.
I hope this work. :D:D:D

adam ryder

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
plss help . I cant use steam .my moms stopped my internet for steam games since spec ops the line downloaded 6 gb of data because we are on capped internet and charged her alot of money so I can only get this version plsss. im only 13. all my games are all original except this one. plss help
I just want help with this one issue. plss

Vynavill

Honorable
First and foremost, you're not getting help here for illegally obtained games, period. There are no buts, no pleases, no exceptions, nothing.

Second; you fiddled yourself with the game's data by installing unofficial additional content (a.k.a. mods), so your main resource for help should be the site where you downloaded them, not here. You already asked and they didn't answer you or told you they're not helping software piracy users? You'll get the same answer here, as you can see, and probably anywhere else except the site you illegally obtained the game from.

Third; you said you're on capped Internet and yet you illegally downloaded a game. That's like downloading it off from Steam, except the fact that, once bought, you need to re-download it again. You're still consuming part of that limited bandwidth...
If someone else downloaded the game for you and put it on a disk, it's still software piracy, so no, you're not getting help in this case either

Vynavill

Honorable
no one charge extra money for. if your over limit your capped internet!!!!!!!!!!
It depends on his parents' contract with the Internet Service Provider. Some can charge you a monthly fee for a fixed monthly quota, and overcharge you for any extra data with a bandwidth based fare (e.g. Where I live, a particular isp can overcharge you on a 250MB/2.50€ rate if you go "overboard")

TRENDING THREADS