PC games lag and Graphic's card not seen by PC.

mesmerrow

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015
I been having a serious problem with my pc for the last 2-3 weeks.

I played a video game with a friend on my windows 7 pc, went to bed and the next day it just could not run that game anymore, i shortly after found out that most of my game could in fact not run properly anymore, we are talking games like, Red Faction Guerrilla, Metal Gear Rising Re-vengeance, Warframe and so on, while i could easily play other less power hungry games like Offspring Fling, Minecraft, Retro City Rampage DX and so on.

The games will lags/stutter extremely hard and the and lightning and effects will go crazy while the mouse cursor is kinda going slow-motion, it seems like it's trying to load too many thing's at a time while going almost slow-motion, but the odd thing is that the sound works perfectly normal.

Piriform Speccy:
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 2320 @ 3.00GHz 26 °C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
10,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Acer Predator G3620 (SOCKET 0) 28 °C
Graphics
S24B350 (1920x1080@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
Storage
931GB Seagate ST31000524AS (SATA) 33 °C
232GB FUJITSU MJA2250BH G2 USB Device (USB (SATA)) 33 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH70N
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

I didn't change anything that day but updated the Display Adapters using Driver Booster 3 shortly before shutting down the pc.

I have tried countless ways to fix this issue, but i am far from experienced with this kind of stuff and only handles the basic's, please be detailed when explaining things to me.

PS: Under device manager it now only sees my Intel HD graphics and have completely ignored/forgotten about my AMD Radeon. (can't even run AMD Catalyst anymore for some reason unknown to me.)

Thanks in advance.

mesmerrow

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015

Tried it many times, does not work.

The AMD radeon does not appear in device manager nor does it make AMD catalyst work/function right.

It act's like it never was installed to begin with.

mesmerrow

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015

Well they work or ells i wouldn't be here ;) but you couldn't know that of course.

I installed the latest Intel drivers, but they somehow keep re-appearing when re-scanning,
i am not sure if it's supposed to or not.