Question PC games SLOW-LOADING TEXTURES then FREEZES

Funkyfaiz

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
My pc is usually running fine, after i got a virus from my friend's flashdisk, which i've cleaned, then a couple weeks later my monitor suddenly won't showing the desktop exept the mouse cursor, i've fixed it by formating my Local Disk C, which is where the windows is installed.. after that everything worked fine.. then a few days later when i play ANY games, my pc FREEZES, it happens all of a sudden, even old games like gta sa freezes the same way..

..THIS IS THE PROBLEM..

When i start a game, i could play it for like 2 minutes, then i see some slow loaded textures, couple seconds after it, it freezes, but somehow the game is still working, like the loading logo is spinning and working fine, but the sounds is repeating and the game just stopped, i cant do anything exept wait until it stopped freezing, i checked my ram with Windows Memory Diagnostics and it says my RAM is okay, then i plugged the RAMs in the other slots, but it still freezes.. i also tried all gpu drivers i could find and it didn't do anything..

I'm tired of it so i just want to ask you guys to help me..

My PC specifications:
  • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
  • AMD FX-4350
  • 8.00GB DDR3 RAM
  • Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 6.0
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB (Zotac International)
  • 931GB Seagate Harddrive

Funkyfaiz

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
ram/hdd usage during the game?
make and model of the psu?
Cpu temp varies to which game i play,
RAM usage is always 15% while idle i don't know why, it's not usually like that.. but those are never mattered to me because even when im playing games above my grid, it never freezes