Question PC Games Stutter while playing, cannot find a fix.

Jul 3, 2022
Recently, all of my PC games have started to freeze for a split second, and it prevents from playing any competitive games. Or any game at all. they become borderline unplayable. I have a Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 card, and this has never happened before. I've updated drivers, I've used the Rollback driver option, i installed the Intel Graphics Command Center and installed those drivers off the website, all to no avail. I've even cleaned out the CPU fan as a last resort, and nothing seems to work.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First step would be to include the specs to your build. The next step would be to try and reinstall your GPU drivers, after you've removed them using DDU, then manually reinstalling said GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, if you're working with Windows.

Jul 3, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First step would be to include the specs to your build. The next step would be to try and reinstall your GPU drivers, after you've removed them using DDU, then manually reinstalling said GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, if you're working with Windows.
how would i find the specs?