Pc gaming built . What do you think please befor me I buy it ;)

Jun 28, 2018
That’s fine I won’t add anything more on that cause my budget was already 2000 haha and I still need to add the keyboard and mouse xd . But thanks for your advices . If you tell me that’s a solid built i trust you;) that’s going to be my first built computer . Any advice for that? Of course I’m going to eat so much tutorial waiting for the delivery but it’s always good to ask for experiences ;) so tell me what I should be careful with ..
After that, for buying the pieces is there any website that would regroupe everything and deliver all in once ? Or should I juste buy every pieces on each supplier ? Thanks for your advice

WildCard999

Titan
Just take your time while building it, make sure each connection is secure. If it doesn't boot at first don't panic, 9 times out of 10 it's something minor like the PSU switch hasn't been turned on. As for delivery I prefer to get everything at once however if it's cheaper to buy from different retailers then that may be the better option as you've already gone over your budget (happens in every build :) ).