Question Pc gaming making me really sad in life

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 13, 2019
Hello,so first of all i know a lot of people are gonna say that im a psycho or something but ok.So i bought a gaming rig 1 week ago and the first day i got it it was working fine,then for 3 days i was doing benchmarks and tests with nvidia settings and windows 10 settings to see what works best.Must be placebo or something but i really feel like my pc is slowing down or something,its maybe in my head because i already had gaming rigs before and they had a bunch of performance problems,but yeah i was wondering if it is possible for a pc to get its performamce degraded in 1 week by doing test,iv'e always had like this FPS anxiety,that never makes me actually enjoy the game.I have fps drops at beggining of csgo danger zone games.So my questions are,do you think a pc can get worse performance because of my tests and settings changes and the other question is what should i do to not have this pc performance anxiety

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
Its the same when running the game

Ok well, if you think there is still an issue you can try using v-sync and the features that are meant to supplement it in the nvidia control panel since it works for some people. For instance, I use it along with AMD's 'enhanced sync' feature and it has served me well.

Oct 13, 2019
Ok well, if you think there is still an issue you can try using v-sync and the features that are meant to supplement it in the nvidia control panel since it works for some people. For instance, I use it along with AMD's 'enhanced sync' feature and it has served me well.
Ok thanks,and i wanted to ask a last question,do you think a windows reset can decrease performances or make your gpu artefact.Because on my old gaming pc it was running fine but when i reseted my windows mt gpu started artefacting in games